As Vice President – Technology, Jason is responsible for all operations related to the Company’s solar and other renewable energy installations, including site surveys and preparedness, materials procurement, array design and installation, interconnection and all local government reviews/approvals, recruiting and managing staff and vendors for all aspects of service as needed and ongoing maintenance to ensure optimal performance. Jason is also a key member of the Research and Development team, developing and creating blockchain-based solutions for the renewable energy industry. Jason joined the Company in 2021.
Jason brings more than 25 years of large-scale electrical experience with the last 15 years of stateside and international renewable project construction and management experience, along with residential solar experience. Since his honorable discharge from the Navy in 2002, he has worked domestically and internationally on utility-scale jobs such as:
- Mt. Signal solar project, a 330MW single-axis tracker, and a 150MW single-axis tracker in Calipatria, California
- The Guam Dandan 25.65MW fixed solar site
- Replacement of reactor vessel heads and generators at the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in San Clemente.
- Three hybrid solar systems with battery backup for non-profit groups in Haiti, as a volunteer in conjunction with NRG, the country’s largest integrated power company
- 8 MW fixed array in the greater San Diego area
- 2 MW fixed solar array at El Toro Farms, CA
- 1 MW hybrid solar power plant with backup at Naval Air Weapons Station at Camp Pendleton
- Hybrid off grid solar power plants on forward operating bases in Afghanistan on behalf of Rapid Equipping Force for the United States Army
Jason also has managed installations for hundreds of residential customers and headed his own electric corporation for nine years.
Jason holds various licenses including:
- C-10 California Electrical Contracting License #957001
- RME License Guam USA Territory #CLB15-1186 / this license can RME for up to 3 Companies at the same time
- C-13 Guam Electrical Contracting License #CLB15-1185
- C-68 Guam Solar Power Systems Contracting License #CLB15-1185
- Florida Unlimited Electrical Contracting License NEC #EC13008332
- Illinois Electrical Contracting License #19-00030037
- Arizona Electrical Contracting License ROC LIC# - 323708
- Texas Master Electrical Contracting License #ME-516463
- Oklahoma Unlimited Electrical Contractor License #00199512
- Colorado Electrical Contracting License ME-3000584
- International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Card #7444513
In addition to his involvement with the Company, Jason is the Chief Operations Officer, for Sunfinity Renewable Energy, LLC, where he has worked since 2018. Jason is also the principal owner and CEO of Novack Electric Corp, a service disabled veteran owned business.